Home

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spirulina, Acerola & Nutritional Yeast by Sari Foods-Review




For the most part my family and I eat fairly healthy.  That doesn't mean that we don't indulge once in awhile but we like to eat as clean and organic as possible.  If you follow my blog then you also know that I use supplements when I feel like I am not getting the nutrition I need from my food or to help with weight management.  So naturally, I was pretty excited to try out these Superfoods that Sari Foods sent me!  They sent me their Nutritional Yeast, Spirulina Powder and their Vitamin C Powder.

I have already tried their Nutritional Yeast and I love it!  You can read my review on that here.
The Nutritional Yeast is now a staple at my house and I love putting it on my scrambled eggs, fish, potatoes and it's also really good on popcorn!  It kinda has a cheesy taste so anything you think cheese would be good on, just sprinkle a little of this on there!  Yummy!


I have been wanting to try their Organic Spirulina for awhile now so I had high hopes for it and let me tell you, it did not disappoint!  I love adding the Spirulina to my Green Smoothies, it has taken my smoothies to the next level.
The Spirulia is the most nutrient dense food known to humankind.  It contains more protein content than any other food source and is also the most planet-friendly source of protein!  The Organic Spirulina contains more than 60% protein and is a natural source of bioavailable iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium, beta-carotine, B12, chlorophyll, phytonutrients, antioxidants and essential amino acids (GLA, Omega 3, 6 & 9’s).  Spirulina has over 100 types of vitamins & nutrients - more than any other type of grain, plant, or herb - and they work together to perform miracles in the human body.   I know...it's AMAZING!  It truly is a SUPERFOOD!


I loved the Organic Vitamin C Powder as well!  It's made from Acerola Cherries and it's another great ingredient that I like to add to my smoothies.  I actually add the Vitamin C to all my smoothies, green and everything else!  It has a tart (of course) taste to it but you can't really taste it once it's blended in.  Tip: I've also used it to make a homemade mask for my face!
As we all know Vitamin C is really important to our immune system but it can also help us fight free radicals and promote cell regeneration.  Seriously great stuff!

I really love all 3 products!  They are all really great quality products and I highly recommend them!  Go to SariFoods.co for more information and you can also purchase on Amazon.com or by clicking on the links below...

      

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using BrandBacker. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment