Home

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Forlan Skincare Retinol Moisturizer-Review



I have been loving this Retinol Moisturizer that Forlan Skincare sent me!  Retinol is a powerful ingredient that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helps diminish hyperpigmentation and evens out your skin tone. I have been using it as part of my evening skincare routine and and I have really noticed a difference in the texture and tone of my skin and made great over-all improvement in the appearance of my skin.  The formula is really lightweight so it absorbs really quickly and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
This Retinol Moisturizer by Forlan Skincare also contains other powerful anti-aging ingredients such as; Vitamin C & E, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil and Shea Butter.  


Go to Forlanskincare.com to purchase or for more information on this Retinol Moisturizer, or just click on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment