Home

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy-Review




  *NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy

I have been lucky enough to try out a few products from NeoStrata and have been super impressed with each one. As a result, I have become a huge fan. Most recently I have been using their Intensive Eye Therapy and once again...super impressed!
Their Intensive Eye Therapy is supposed to diminish the look of crow’s feet and reduce puffiness all the while a special ingredient, SynerG Formula 6.0, builds and plumps deep layers of the skin for exceptional results.
First of all, the NeoStrata packaging always makes me feel like I am about to experience a very high-end, quality product and that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
The product itself has a gel-like texture (a little goes a long way) and you can immediately feel it going to work. You instantly notice that your fine lines are smoothed out and any puffiness just disappears. The Peptides in the Eye Therapy help stimulate matrix components to produce more collagen and that means younger looking eyes! I also love that it contains NeoGlucosamine® that inhibits a key enzyme in melanin formation, reducing the appearance of uneven pigmentation. At 41, this Eye Therapy is exactly what I need!

A full size product can be purchased at NeoStrata.com for $79.00.

The NeoStrata Intensive Eye Therapy is a really great product and I love that it does exactly what it promises to do!  It doesn't get any better than that!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using BrandBacker. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment