Home

Friday, March 27, 2015

21-Day Arm Sculpting Challenge


Happy Fitness Friday!

So, I thought what a better way to start off the weekend than with a Challenge!  I have been wanting to get my arms in shape for Spring so I can feel good about wearing short sleeve shirts and tank tops so this challenge comes at a perfect time for me and I thought some of you would like to join me.
This is a 21-Day Arm Sculpting Challenge from PopSugar Fitness and it's really simple with plenty of "Rest Days" to give your muscles time to rebuild and become stronger and so there isn't any room for excuses.  All you need is the appropriate size dumbbell (three to eight pounds) and then just follow the plan above.   
Use this link for more detailed information!  Who's with me?  If you are interested in doing this challenge just leave me a comment below and I will respond to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment