Home

Monday, March 16, 2015

Detangling & Styling Hair Brushes with Cosmetics Bag by Hair Symphony-Review



Until recently I didn't realize how important a good hair brush was.  It's also didn't realize I was brushing my hair wrong!  Who knew!  I just went about brushing my hair haphazardly and didn't know that you should always start at the ends of your hair to work out any knots and then work your way up.  This keeps your hair from breaking and splitting.  Please tell me I am not the only one who didn't know this?  
Hair Symphony sent me this really cool Detangling and Styling Brush Set along with a Cosmetics Bag to review for them and I have been loving it.  The Detangling Brush is perfect to use on my hair right when I get out of the shower and I am careful to brush it from the ends working my way up and it detangles my hair really easily.  The Styling Brush is the perfect brush to use while I blow-dry my hair because it glides through the natural flow of my hair easily brushing through any remaining tangles without damaging my hair.

 Detangling Brush

Styling Brush
Go to hairsymphony.com for more information and you can purchase on Amazon.com or click on the link below...

   

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment