Home

Friday, March 20, 2015

Fitness Friday-Using Pinterest to Stay in Shape!


I must say I am a bit of a Pinterest addict!  It has got to be one of the best inventions ever, next to the Internet, email and Post-It notes!
I use Pinterest to save recipes, skin care/makeup articles & products, blog ideas, home decor and a handful of other things but one of my favorite ways to utilize Pinterest is to save fitness & workout articles, videos and challenges.  
Any workout or challenge that I want to try I simply save to my "Fitness" Pinterest board.  It is such a great way to keep my workouts fresh and new.  I add new workouts almost daily so if you are looking for ways to stay in shape and stay motivated make sure you follow GlamRiver on Pinterest or you can also just follow my Fitness Board!  (I also pin a lot of healthy recipes to my Food board so that would be another good one to follow!)


No comments:

Post a Comment