Home

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Jiva USDA Organic Kalonji-Review



I love trying new things and this Organic Kalonji that Jiva sent me definitely qualified as new!  I really had no idea what  Kalonji was or how to use it so I did a little research.  Turns out, Kalonji  contains over 100 valuable nutrients and is essential for a healthy immune system and is also know to help reduce allergic symptoms and is traditionally used for treatments related to respiratory health, stomach and intestinal health, kidney and liver function and the circulatory system.
Not only is Kalonji good for you it also tastes good! It has a nut-like peppery taste which makes it perfect to add to salads, rice, stews and especially any type of curry or other Indian cooking.  My personal favorite is to add it to my salads, it just adds that extra special flavor.



Have you tried Kalonji before?  Chances are you have and just don't know it!  Just click on the link below to get your very own USDA Organic Kalonji by Jiva...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment