Home

Friday, March 20, 2015

Triphala Cleanse by Healthnex Supplements-Review



Here is a cleanse that I had never heard of before and was curious to try.  Healthnex Supplements sent me their Triphala Cleanse a few weeks ago to test out and since I had never heard of Triphala before I was interested to see how it compared to other cleanses that I have tried.
Naturally, I had to do a little research about Triphala and found out that it has been used in Ayurcedic Medicine for hundreds of years to treat all kinds of digestive problems.  In addition, Triphala is actually a blend of the 3 Indian Ayurvedic herbs, Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki.  The Amalaki is an anti oxidant which helps get rid of any inflammation in your body, especially in the digestive tract and increasing lean body mass as well as helping you control your blood sugar.  Bibhitaki gets rid of all the extra fat and water in your cells.  Finally, Haritaki helps get rid of any toxins in your colon.
I liked that this cleanse was really easy to do since you just take 2 of the capsules before bed and there are no uncomfortable side effects.  Since I do cleanses on a regular basis I didn't notice any significant weight loss but I did feel like it helped with my cravings so that's a bonus!

You can go to healthnexsupplements.com for more information and to Amazon.com if you would like to purchase or just click on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment