Home

Monday, March 2, 2015

Immortelle' Organics Nourishing Eye Serum-Review



I'm in love with this Immortelle' Organics Nourishing Eye Serum!  Immortelle' Organics sent me this   Nourishing Eye Serum a few weeks ago to review for them and have become slightly addicted!
This serum is made from all-natural, certified organic ingredients and contains none of the harmful chemicals or harsh preservative found in non-organic formulas that irritate skin and eyes, it's safe and effective for all skin types, including sensitive.
The serum is very potent and a little goes a really long way.  All you need is one little droplet around each eye and it will diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles, age spots and will even reduce puffiness and give delicate eye area intense hydration.
I especially like to use this at night and use just a little extra and when I wake up my eye area is really hydrated and my fine lines are far less noticeable.  I really do love this serum and I am so happy it found a permanent place in my skincare routine!
You can get more information and purchase the Immortelle' Organics Nourishing Eye Serum on Amazon.com or just click on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment