Home

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Age Defense Neck Cream by Body Merry-Review



It seems like you can get those annoying neck lines at just about any age.  I am 41 and while my neck lines aren't very prominent (at least not yet!) I want to make sure they stay that way.  Body Merry sent me some of their Age Defense Neck Cream to review for them so I have been trying it out for the past couple of weeks. 
I have been applying the cream on my neck and decollete ever morning and evening and I definitely notice that my skin feels more firm, smooth, supple and well hydrated.  Since my neck lines are not all the noticeable I have yet to see a real difference in that department but I love the idea of prevention and I will continue to use this cream to help keep my neck and decollete young looking!
The Age Defense Neck Cream by Body Merry is jam packed with all the great anti-aging ingredients like, 4% Vitamin C, 5%, Glycolic Acid and Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) and some natural and organic ingredients such as Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid, Propolis, Royal Jelly, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Avocado Oil, Licorice, Lemongrass and Rosehip Oil!  I also love that Body Merry does not use fragrances or harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates.

Go to BodyMerry.com for more information or to purchase the Age Defense Neck Cream.  While your there check out their other products.  I have tried just about all of them and they are all great quality products that give real results!  You can also purchase the Age Defense Neck Cream by Body Merry on Amazon.com or click on the link below...


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment