Home

Thursday, March 26, 2015

La Belleza Vitamin C Serum-Review



Oh how I LOVE Vitamin C Serum!  It is seriously one of the best skincare products on the market right now.  However, there are also a lot of Vitamin C Serums to choose from these days and it can be a bit overwhelming choosing one.  I recommend looking for all natural and organic ingredients, never purchase one that uses Parabens or other nasty chemicals.
A good option would be this La Belleza Vitamin C Serum that I was sent to review.  I've been testing it out for a couple weeks on my face, neck, decollete and even my shoulders and I have been loving the formula and the results!  It contains all natural and Organic ingredients with Amino Acids and a Vegan Hyaluronic Acid base.  The La Belleza Vitamin C Serum is really lightweight so it's easily absorbed and can be worn under makeup.  This serum will help diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone, help smooth skin texture and leave skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated!
Go to labelleza.com for more information or to purchase the Vitamin C Serum.  You can also purchase directly from Amazon.com or by clicking on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment