Home

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

100 % Pure Organic Argan Oil by Skinology Beauty Solutions-Review



I have talked about Argan Oil a lot on my blog and why I love it.  Recently, I was sent some by Skinology Beauty Solutions to try out and I have been using it as part of my everyday skin and hair care routines.  Argan Oil is a wonderful, universal oil that can be used for a variety of skin and hair issues.  I use it on my face, neck and decollete to help heal acne scars, minimize fine lines and wrinkles and just as an all around moisturizer.  I also use it as an all-over body moisturizer and it leaves my skin really hydrated for at least 24 hours.  I also like to use Argan Oil on my hair to repair any damage and on my ends to reduce frizz out any help smooth split ends.  The oil leaves my hair soft and silky. This Argan Oil is fast absorbing and leaves no oily film on your skin or hair.
There are a lot of Argan Oils on the market so it's important to find one that is 100% pure and Organic like this one from Skinology Beauty Solutions.  There are no fillers, parabens or artificial ingredients, no preservatives, chemicals, or artificial fragrances used. It is organically prepared in small batches, ensuring premium quality of the product.  It's also imported from Morocco and bottled in USA in FDA Approved facility.  Taking care of our furry friends is really important to me so I am happy that this product is also cruelty-free and was never tested on animals!

Go to Amazon.com for more information and to purchase this 100 % Pure Organic Argan Oil by Skinology Beauty Solutions or click on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment