Home

Friday, March 20, 2015

Fractionated Coconut Oil by Pure Body Naturals-Review



Up until a few months ago I had never even heard of Fractionated Coconut Oil and now I've become slightly obsessed with the stuff!  Thankfully, Pure Body Naturals sent me some of their Fractionated Coconut Oil to feed my obsession.
Fractionated Coconut Oil has so many different uses.  If you love using regular Coconut Oil then you definitely need to get your hands on some Fractionated Coconut Oil.  It has all the great benefits of regular Coconut Oil but is stays in liquid form so it's perfect for when you want to add some essential oils to it.  I love using my Fractionated Coconut Oil as an all-over body moisturizer and in the mornings I like to add a little Jasmine essential oil to it.  I love the smell of Jasmine and this way I get to smell the lovely scent of it throughout the day while my skin stays super moisturized and feels super soft.  In the evenings, after I take a shower or bath I mix some Lavender essential oil in with the Coconut Oil so I stay nice and hydrated all night long and then Lavender scent helps me relax.
The Fractionated Coconut Oil also works really well as a massage oil and it's nice to mix in a little Lavender or any other essential oil with a relaxing or calming effect.


Check out purebodynaturals.com and you can purchase the Fractionated Coconut Oil on Amazon.com or use the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment