Home

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Jump Rope by Naturalico-Review


*Jump Rope by Naturalico

It's been years since I've used a Jump Rope and I forgot what a great workout it is.  I have actually been wanting to add a Jump Rope to my workouts so I was really excited when I was sent this Jump Rope by Naturalico to review for them.  However, this is not your normal jump rope!  It's made from a very light, high quality, 10ft long cable and it's adjustable.  It also has 4 high-grade metal ball bearings that are meant to increase the number of revolutions per minute and for longer durability .  
I like to Jump Rope as a warm-up to my regular workout and did you know that just 10 minutes of jump roping can provide the same calorie burn as 30 minutes of slow cardio!  It also comes with a nylon bag to carry it in so you can take your workouts on the go.  I think this Jump Rope by Naturalico is a great addition to any workout routine!
Intensify your workouts and grab your Jump Rope by Naturalico at Amazon.com or click on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment