Home

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Derma Roller System-Review



I have already done a few blog posts on the different Derma Rollers that I like to use is just about every size.  Well, I decided to go big or go home so I have been trying out this 2.5mm one from Derma Roller System for the last few weeks and I LOVE the results.
If you are not familiar with a Derma Roller the idea is that in order for our skin to have a smooth and healthy glow, it must continually be replenished with new cells.  When you roll a Derma Roller over your skin that is covered in fine medical-grade needles it causes the pores to open up and it also punctures tiny little holes in your skin pores.  While your pores are opened, it triggers your body's natural healing process to heal the pores thereby stimulating collagen and elastin production. The production of collagen and elastin helps to thicken the skin, smooth away fine lines and wrinkles and rid the skin of hyperpigmentations!  It's actually quite genius and it WORKS!
The 2.5mm represents the size of the needles and it's about as big as it gets.  Refer to the size chart below to find out what size works for what treatment.  I recommend that the 2.5mm be used with a numbing cream (Amazon has a large selection) to make it more comfortable to use.

Uses 0.5mm 1.0mm 1.5mm 2.0mm 2.5mm
Cell Regeneration x x x x x

Upper Derma Reborn
x x x x x

Anti-Aging / Anti-Wrinkle
x x x

Light Scar, Pimples and Blemish
x x

Deep Scar, Pores Refine
Treatment
x x x x

Enhance Nutrient Absorption
x x x x x

Cellulite and Stretch Mark Treatment
x x x x

Hair Regrowth
x

Eye Treatment
x


I cannot recommend a Derma Roller enough!  Everyone should be using one as part of their skincare routine!  The Derma Roller System has even been featured with highest recommendations on The Rachel Ray Show and The Doctor's Show!
Go to DermaRollerSystem.com to order one or for more information on how to use and all of the benefits.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment