Home

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Youth Glow Eye Gel by goPURE Naturals-Review



There is a pretty powerful Eye Gel packed into this little package! I love this 100% natural Youth Glow Eye Gel by goPURE Naturals!  
First and foremost I love that it is 100% natural.  A product doesn't have to contain nasty chemicals to produce results.  This Youth Glow Eye Gels contains some really powerful ingredients like, Retinol, Vitamin C, Matrixyl 3000, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid and a Proprietary Peptide Complex.  All these ingredients work together to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, dark circles, reduce puffiness and help restore the elasticity of the skin around the eyes. 
This Youth Glow Eye Gel is very lightweight so it's easily absorbed and leaves your skin feeling really hydrated and smooth.  Bye, bye dark circles & puffiness!  It also wears perfectly under makeup.  
Tip: I like to keep my Eye Gel in the refrigerator so when I apply it in the morning it has an extra cooling effect and helps reduce puffiness even more!


Go to cleopatraschoice.com for more detailed info on the Youth Glow Eye Gel by goPURE Naturals and to purchase or you can go to Amazon.com or simply click on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment