Home

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Havens Arc Vitamin C Serum-Review



Oh how lovely Vitamin C Serum is!  I often wonder how I ever lived without it and so do all my girlfriends!
This Vitamin C Serum that Havens Arc sent me is awesome!  It's made with 20% Vitamin C and other anti-aging ingredients like Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Tea Extract, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and Resistem (Plant Stem Cells).
This Vitamin C Serum is lightweight, absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling hydrated and soft while it helps reduce the appearance of pores, helps reduce hyperpigmentation and smooths the texture of your skin.  Great choice if you are in the market for a Vitamin C Serum!

You can purchase Havens Arc Vitamin C Serum on Amazon.com or by clicking on the link below...

   

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment