Home

Friday, March 27, 2015

Spiral Vegetable Slicer for Healthy Salads & Pasta-Review




OMG, I have been dying to try out a Spiral Vegetable Slicer forever!  So naturally I was pretty excited when Kitchen Supreme sent me one to review for my blog.
This thing is so cool!  I love making all kinds of different salads & "pasta" dishes with this thing.  It's super easy to use, you can make a really yummy & healthy salad in minutes.  It's also really easy to clean so that's a bonus too.
 The Spiral Vegetable Slicer comes with a Spiral Slicer Recipes Cookbook, Rapid Results Digital Guidebook and a 101 Power Tips for a Fitter, Healthier You.  My favorite recipe from the Spiral Slicer Recipes Cookbook is the Greek Cucumber Noodle Salad.  Not only is it fast & easy to make it's also healthy & delicious!

Greek Cucumber Noodle Salad

If you haven't tried a Spiral Vegetable Slicer I highly recommend it!  Go to  kitchen-supreme.com for more information and you can also purchase on Amazon.com or just click on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment