Home

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

PRO 2200W Classic Hair Dryer by Xtava-Review



Up until I received a hair dryer from Xtava I really didn't realize what a difference a good hair dryer can make in your hair.  Not only have I cut my drying time in half because of the Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Technology that helps to break up water quickly for reduced dry-time but it also leaves my hair smooth.  The PRO 2200W Classic Hair Dryer by Xtava emits powerful negative ions to seal and smooth the hair's outer layer while helping to reduce frizz, increase shine for more natural looking hydrated hair.  This hair dryer also has 2 speeds, 3 heat setting, a cold shot button and a it also comes with a concentrator nozzle for more precise hair drying!  Great quality and great results!


Go to Xtava.com to check out their selection of awesome, quality hair tools. (I also LOVE their Infrared Flat Iron!)  You can also order the PRO 2200W Classic Hair Dryer by Xtava by clicking on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment