Home

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

"What Night?" Funny Wine Glass-Review



Good Night, Great Night or What Night?  Cheers to a Good Night, a Great Night, or a night you won't quite remember!
Isn't this wine glass fun?  I think it would make a really cute gift for a girlfriend or fellow wine lover.  It also makes a great gift for yourself and it makes a fun conversation piece.  The glass itself is really great quality and has some weight to it so you know it won't easily break, plus it's 100% dishwasher safe.


You can order the What Night? Wine Glass on Amazon.com and each glass is individually gift boxed and bubbled wrapped with love.  You can also order by clicking on the link below...


 
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment