Home

Monday, March 30, 2015

Moscow Mule Copper Mug by Kitchen Concepts-Review



I consider myself somewhat of a cocktail connoisseur, however, it was until last September on a trip to beautiful Santa Barbara, CA that I ever even heard of a Moscow Mule.  It was nice to know I was not alone since it seemed like no one else had heard of one either!  
According to Wikipedia, the cocktail was invented in 1941 by John G. Martin of G.F. Heublein Brothers, Inc., an East Cost spirits and food distributor, and "Jack" Morgan, President of Cock 'n' Bull Products (which produced ginger beer) and proprietor of the Cock 'n' Bull restaurant on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles popular with celebrities.  Needless to say I think the Moscow Mule is starting to make a comeback and thank goodness cuz they are delish!
To make the perfect Moscow Mule you absolutely MUST HAVE a Copper Mug.  Trust me, I have tried a regular glass and it is NOT the same.  I was sent this Copper Mug by Kitchen Concepts to test out and not only is it affordable (they can be rather costly!) it worked perfect!!  I also recommend the original Cock'n Bull Ginger Beer and of course fresh squeezed lime juice is a necessity as well.
There are several variations to the Moscow Mule such as using Tequila instead of Vodka and adding Simple Syrup but I think it's best with just the Vodka, Ginger Beer and Lime Juice.  Cool & refreshing, the Moscow Mule is going to be my cocktail of choice this summer!


Ready for a Moscow Mule?  Grab yourself a Copper Mug on Amazon.com or just click on the link below...


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment