Home

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

100 % Pure Whey Protein Isolate-3 Single Serve Pack by Summit Nutritions-Review



Summit Nutritions sent me this 3 Single Serve Pack of their 100 % Pure Whey Protein Isolate to review for them so I was pretty excited to try it out.
This 100 % Pure Whey Protein Isolate is isolated from Whey Protein concentrate by using patented ultra-microfiltration process which preserves natural profile of Amino Acid unlike other whey protein isolates that denature the Protein profile by using Ion Exchange method.  It is also free from protein spiking or Amino Acid spiking and it gives you 90% Protein per Scoop and it has zero fat, is very low in carbs and cholesterol, less than 1% Daily Value of Cholesterol and Carbohydrate which is much better than other proteins.  In addition, there is zero fillers.
I was received the Natural Alpine Vanilla flavor and I really impressed with not only the taste (so yummy!) but also the quality of it and I was really happy that I was able to try it out.  It is definitely something that I will re-purchase!
You can try it for yourself, just go to Amazon.com or clink on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment