Home

Thursday, March 26, 2015

100% Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder-Review




I've talked about my love of Matcha on my blog before and I love getting to test out new brands.  Recently, I was sent this 100% Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder by Enzo and I have only great things to say about it!  It has great flavor and of course it has all the great benefits that only comes from quality Matcha.  It's a great metabolism booster and lifts energy levels, it's a powerful antioxidant, natural detoxifier and it helps relax your mind and improve your focus.  There are just so many great benefits of 100% Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder!


This Enzo 100% Organic Matcha Tea is pure premium matcha made from 100% organic mat-cha green tea.  The shade-grow green tea leaves are carefully stone-grilled and ground into 1000 mashes so tiny it can pass through 1000 holes per square inch, making the tea not only easily mixed but also easily absorbed by the body.



Check out enzomatcha.com for more detailed information and you can purchase via Amazon.com or just click on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment