Home

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Nutritional Yeast Superfood by Sari Foods Co.- Review



Have you ever heard of Nutritional Yeast?  It's a superfood that is really yummy & it's good for you!  I have been trying out this one from Sari Foods and it has become an everyday staple at my house.  It kind of taste like cheese so anything I want to add a little cheesy taste to I just sprinkle it on.  It's really good on fish, veggies, eggs, salads & popcorn!


The Nutritional Yeast Superfood by Sari Foods Co is comprised of 50% protein (a complete, bioavailable and vegan source), over 20% fiber, contains all 18 amino acids and 15 different minerals (including iron, selenium and zinc) as well as a natural vitamin B-complex and Beta-glucans (known for their extreme immune enhancing properties).  So good and so good for you!

Go to sarifoods.com for more information or you can click on the link below and order some yummy Nutritional Yeast Superfood for yourself...


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment