Home

Friday, January 2, 2015

Fitness Friday***New Series***

Fitness Friday

Happy Fitness Friday and Welcome to my new series which will replace Tone It Up Tuesday's.  I will still be doing posts about the Tone It Up girls simply because I find them inspiring but I will also be including other workout guru info, workouts, supplements that I am taking and anything else fitness related.  If there is something specific you would like to see a post about just leave me a comment below.
I decided to change it up a bit because 2014 was a rough year and I totally fell off the fitness wagon.  I had a lot of back issues that left me unable to workout for months at a time.  I am finally feeling like I can hit it pretty hard so I wanted to get 2015 off to a good start and the Tone It Up girls are doing their annual Love Your Body Challenge so I thought I would start out with sharing some info about it.  (Plus, there are prizes involved and who doesn't love prizes?)



The Love Your Body Challenge is a 45-day, 100 Mile challenge to get you in shape by Valentine's Day.  This year Katrina & Karena promise that we will workout harder than we ever have, all we need to do is fully commit to ourselves and our dreams!  It’s an average of 2.2 miles per day. You can walk them or jog, run, stairmill, swim, elliptical, whatever type of workout you want to do.  Here are a few examples:
Biking: Divide your miles by 3. ex. 9 miles = 3 miles
Swimming: multiply by 3! ex. 1 mile swim = 3 miles
Beach Babe DVD: 40 minute HIIT = 4 miles


So, set your goals, get organized and take your before pics!  Get the full details here and make sure you sign up! #LoveYourBody


No comments:

Post a Comment