Home

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Dr J Organics Facial Elixir-Review



I think I have found a new addiction and it's facial sprays.  I don't why but I love the feeling of a nice cool mist on my skin after I wash my face.  I have really been loving this Pure Organic Facial Elixir that Dr J Organics sent me to review for them.  Don't the words "Facial Elixir" just sound magical?  Well, I think this facial mist is pretty magical!  It contains ingredients like pure organic kernel, cucumber extracts, German chamomile, rose geranium, and anthocyanin and they all work together to heal, calm and sooth the skin.  I swear I can actually feel this stuff working.  I am so glad I was able to try this stuff out because it now has a permanent place in my skincare arsenal.

Would you like to try some too?  Go to drjorgancis.com to purchase the Facial Elixir or any of their other products and you can also find it on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment