Home

Thursday, January 22, 2015

BRI Nutrition Spirulina-Review


*Spirulina by BRI Nutrition

What is Spirulina?  Essentially, it's blue-green algae and blue-green algae is a great source of B-vitamins, and iron and it's also a great source of protein, especially if you don't eat meat or drink milk since it's not really a cost effective source otherwise.
I have been taking this Spirulina by BRI Nutrition for the past several weeks and it's been a great addition to my supplement arsenal.  BRI Nutrition Spirulina has some great benefits like, supporting my immune system, helping my body detox naturally thanks to the high concentration of chlorophyll and it even helps improve my digestive system, among other things.  Overall, since I like all the benefits that Spirulina has I feel like it's a great supplement to take on a regular basis.
Go to brinutrition.com for more information on Spirulina and also check out their Klamath Blue Green Algae which is another great supplement to try!  You can also purchase on Amazon.com.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment