Home

Friday, January 9, 2015

Lemon Oil - 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oil by Pure Body Naturals-Review



Essential Oils have become super popular and rightly so.  Essential Oils can be used for just about everything from skincare, health & wellness to natural home cleaning products.  Pure Body Naturals sent me their Lemon Oil - 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oil and I have been having so much fun experimenting with all the different uses for it!

I did a little research and found a great little article on website that I love, draxe.com.  Dr. Axe has a list for the top 10 Lemon Essential Oil Uses and I went ahead listed them below for you:
  1. Laundry – In case you leave your laundry sitting in the washer too long, just add a few drop of lemon EO and your clothes won’t get that nasty smell.
  2. Teeth Whitener – Mix lemon essential oil, baking soda and coconut oil and rub on your teeth for 2 minutes and then dense as a natural teeth whitener.
  3. Clean Hands – Got greasy hands from working on your car or bike and regular soap isn’t doing the trick? No worries, just add a couple drops of lemon EO with your soap and get your clean hands back!
  4. Natural Disinfectant – Want to steer away from alcohol and bleach to disinfect your countertops and clean your moldy shower? Add 40 drops lemon oil and 20 drops tea tree oil to a 16-oz spray bottle fill with pure water (and a little bit of white vinegar) for a traditional cleaning favorite.
  5. Face-wash – Lemon essential oil uses for skin can can improve your complexion and leave your skin soft and supple. Lemon oil benefits skin by deeply nourishing. You can make lemon oil with baking soda and honey for a natural acne free face wash.
  6. Wood and Silver Polish – A lemon oil-soaked cloth will also help spruce up your tarnished silver and jewelry! Lemon oil for wood cleaning is also great.
  7. Goo-Be-Gone – Un-stick the sticky goo your kids leave behind with stickers and gum with lemon oil.
  8. Promotes Fat-Loss – Putting 2 drops of lemon oil in your water 3x daily can support metabolism and weight loss.
  9. Improves Mood – Diffusing lemon essential oil in the air can lift mood and fight depression.
  10. Immune Support – Lemon oil can support lymphatic drainage and help your overcome a cold fast, mix it with coconut oil and rub it on your neck.

I was really surprised at all the awesome things Lemon Oil can do!  Who knew?  
I have been testing out #8 on the list, Promotes Fat Loss.  I have to say it seems like I have more energy and I am not eating as much as I normally do.  I'm not sure if the not eating as much attributes to the weight loss but I would think that must be part of it.  So, I would say that for me it does work!
I have also tried #5 on the list, Face Wash.  I actually added a little sugar to the Lemon Oil and baking soda and made more of a scrub that I loved and was very reminiscent of a scrub that I have and consider a Must Have product, the Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser!  It left my skin feeling super soft and it smelled amazing too!

I am still working my way around the list and trying out all the ways I can use the 100% Pure & Natural Lemon Essential Oil by Pure Body Naturals, it's so fun and I love the thought of using an Essential Oil instead of a harmful chemical.
Go to PureBodyNaturals.com & check out the other products they have and you can purchase the Lemon Oil - 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oil by Pure Body Naturals on Amazon.com.

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment