Home

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Havens Arc Organic Argan Oil-Review



Oh, how I love Argan Oil!  Most recently I have been using the 100% Organic Argan Oil that Havens Arc sent me.  Their Argan Oil is EXTRA Virgin Argan Oil, 100% Pure, Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined and All Natural with no fillers, binders or artificial ingredients.  All Aragan Oil is not created equal, Havens Arc is a superior Argan Oil!
Argan Oil is a true multi-purpose oil for me.  This is one oil that I can use on my face and not worry about break outs.  I literally use it everywhere, face, body, nails & cuticles and on the ends of my hair.  I love to put it on at night right after I get out of the shower and before I go to bed so that when I wake up my skin has a nice glow and feels super soft and hydrated and my hair feels really smooth & silky.

Have you tried Argan Oil yet?  Well, you can try this one from Havens Arc risk free since they have a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy their product.  If you're not satisfied, simply contact them for a full refund!  You can purchase using the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment