Home

Monday, January 5, 2015

BioGanix Pure Caralluma Fimbriata-Review


I just recently discovered this supplement a few months ago and I have kept it as part of supplement routine ever since!  The Pure Caralluma Fimbriata that BioGanix sent me to review for my blog is excellent quality and I have had great results with it.  Caralluma is an herb that contains pregnane glycosides, (whatever the heck that is!) which helps block an enzyme that produces fat.  As with all the supplements I take this one is also all natural, safe, with no filler, binders, no GMO's or stimulants and no side effects.
The Pure Caralluma Fimbriata by BioGanix has given me some much needed extra energy and has also helped control my appetite.  This was a little life saver during the holidays!!


Go to bioganix.com for more information on the other products that they offer and you can purchase the Pure Caralluma Fimbriata on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment