Home

Friday, January 23, 2015

Kyoku for Men Wind Body Scrub-Review



I love skincare products with the word "scrub" in them!  That word "scrub" just oozes promises of clean, exfoliated skin to me.  So, naturally I was pretty excited to receive the Kyoku for Men Wind Body Scrub to review for my blog, or I guess to have my husband review for my blog, but I got in on the action too!.
This is a scrub that can definitely be a universal scrub for men & women.  I think a lot of women tend to like the smell of scents that men wear/use, especially if they are not too manly and overpowering.  The scent of this scrub is almost herbal and is very subtle.  I for one, love those kind of smells!  The Kyoku Scrub is made with natural ingredients and lathers up nicely to give a really good, deep clean and leaves your skin feeling soft, refreshed and with just a hint of herbal scent.  
I would say that the Kyoku for Men Wind Body Scrub get a thumbs up from both me and my husband!

You can purchase the Kyoku for Men (or women) Wind Body Scrub on Amazon using the link below...



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment