Home

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pet Grooming Brush by CLD Barnds-Review




We were constantly picking up white, fluffy hair balls from our kitty, Bella, and we were in desperate need of a good grooming brush so it was perfect timing when CLD Brands sent me one of theirs to review for my blog!
I assigned the grooming job to my daughter so she has been using the Pet Grooming Brush on our 2 cats, Bella & Dexter  and our Chocolate Lab, Kosmo.  Out PitBull Karley has nice short hair so she gets away with not needing to be brushed.  Bella LOVES to be brushed, Dexter not so much and Kosmo only likes it when he is in the mood.  However, since we started using the brush it has really cut down on the amount of white fur balls we find and has also helped keep the other pet hair down to a minimum.
The brush itself is made of high quality, durable wood and metal and also features a contoured handle for a better grip.  It also comes with a cute, FREE ebook, Grooming Tips For Your Dog and Cat!

(Bella getting her grooming sesh in!)

Do you need a nice, good quality Pet Brush?  You can order one by clicking on the link below...



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment