Home

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Revitalizing Eye Cream by Poppy Austin-Review



I love a good eye cream!  Eye Cream is another one of my skincare addictions.  Luckily, I have been able to test out A LOT of really great eye creams and this one that Poppy Austin sent me is one of them!
The Revitalizing Eye Cream is made with all natural and organic ingredients (LOVE THAT) and it helps reduce puffiness, dark circles and also helps diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.  Plus, you can also smooth it over your face, neck and decollete!  What more could you ask for?  
I love using this as part of my a.m. skincare routine because the cream is really lightweight so my skin absorbs it really quickly and it helps de-puff my morning eyes and fend off my dark circles and fine lines!

Go to poppyaustin.com to purchase this lovely Revitalizing Eye Cream and make sure you check out some of their other products while you are there, I am dying to try their Barbary Fig Seed Oil!  You can also purchase it on Amazon,com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment