Home

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Ultra Youth Eye Gel by Pure Body Naturals-Review



You all know how much I love a good Eye Gel!  Eye gels and creams are probably one of my favorite skincare products to test out.  Thankfully, I have been able to test out some really good ones.  For the past few weeks I have been using the Ultra Youth Eye Gel that Pure Body Naturals sent me to review for them.  It has some really great anti-aging ingredients in it like Matrixyl 3000, Hyaluronic Acid, Peptide Complex, Aloe, Vitamin E and Plant Stem Cells.  
I love keeping my eye gels in the refrigerator so that when I put it on in the morning it has a cooling effect and instantly helps wake me up and the Ultra Youth Eye Gel is a definitely one to keep in the fridge!  I have been using it as part of my morning skincare routine and it does a great job at smoothing out my fine lines and it's also great at making my puffy morning eyes go away.  For some reason my eye area tends to run on the dry side no matter what I use so I love that this also leaves my skin feeling really hydrated and refreshed.


You can go to purebodynaturals.com to check out some of the other great products they offer and you can also click on the link below to if you would like to try out the Ultra Youth Eye Gel for yourself!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment