Home

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Youth Express Eye Serum by InstaNatural-Review



I think I am beginning to sound like a broken record but I seriously LOVE InstaNatural products!  I have been using their new Youth Express Eye Serum that they sent me and of course I have been loving it!  
Not only does the Youth Express Eye Serum work great but the nice, cool serum feels amazing when you put it on & it also smells like a fresh picked orange. (Tip: keep it in the fridge for an extra cooling effect!).  The serum has an orange tint to it but it's lightweight and your skin quickly absorbs it and it wears perfectly under makeup.
The Youth Express Eye Serum contains a powerful combination of Vitamin C, Plant Stem Cells, Astanxanthin, Kojic Acid, Caffeine, Hyaluronic Acid which helps lock in moisture, diminish dark circles, puffiness and fine lines.


Try it out for yourself!  InstaNatural has a money back guarantee so if you are not 100% satisfied with it just contact them and get a full refund!
Go to InstaNatural.com for more info on the Youth Express Eye Serum and be sure to check out all their other products because they are amazing!  You can also purchase the serum on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment