Home

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

***My Favorite Josie Maran Products-Easy Pay on QVC***


Have you tried any Josie Maran products yet?  Well, if not then you should head over to QVC because they have a bunch of favs on Easy Pay!  Easy Pay is a great way to try out high end products without killing your budget.  Plus, you also get to take advantage of special pricing since they often put together kits at a fraction of the normal retail cost.
I put together the collage above so you could see my favorite Josie Maran products that I love and that I use all the time.  I highly recommend her products and what I love most about them is that they are good for all skin types and made with all natural, eco-friendly, pure, Fair Trade, Argan Oil.  I have extremely oily skin and I use the Argan Oil in Light & Regular on my face and it has actually helped balance out my skin, it's amazing stuff!
So, make sure you head over to QVC and take advantage of the great deals & Easy Pay!  Also, don't forget to shop through your Ebates account and get and additional 2% Cash Back!


No comments:

Post a Comment