Home

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Organic Eye Serum by Adeline-Review



I have been loving all these great eye products that I have been able to try out lately!  As you know I have a slight addiction to eye products of all kinds, gels, balms, creams and serums.  Adeline sent me their Organic Eye Serum to test out and review for them and now it has become a staple in my night time skincare routine!
The serum itself is really lightweight and absorbs really easily.  I only use it in my night time routine because I am testing out another eye product at the moment but you can easily wear this serum under makeup.  Not only does it help with my dark circles but the skin around my eyes seems to run on the drier side no matter what I use but this leaves my eye area feeling well hydrated throughout the night.  I have actually been using it on my neck and decollete as well since it has ingredients that helps lighten dark spots and even out skin tone and I am really liking my results so far!

For more information about the Organic Eye Serum you can check out their Facebook page and of course if you would like to try it for yourself just click on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment