Home

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thursday Thoughts


Do you love your pets as much as I do?  
My family and I like to think we have the most amazing pets on the planet.  I have to say, Kosmo, our Chocolate Lab thinks I'm pretty amazing too.  I'm pretty sure his world revolves around me and I'm pretty sure that I LOVE it!  My husband is actually jealous because Kosmo follows me where ever I go, he's my little shadow.  He greets me first thing in the morning by laying on my chest and giving me a morning kiss and then after him and his sister go out in the morning you will find him laying at my feet while I get ready for work.  Kosmo is the most loving, loyal and seriously hilarious dog I know.  I can only hope to be half as fantastic as he seems to think I am!
Do you have a pet(s) that think your the most wonderful thing ever?  Leave me a comment below...

No comments:

Post a Comment