Home

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Foxbrim-Review



Foxbrim was nice enough to send me a bottle of their Hyaluronic Acid Serum to try out and provide an honest review.  Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Serum promises a fresher, brighter complexion plus there are no additives, no parabens and no fillers and it's not tested on animals.
It's been a couple weeks since I first started using the Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Serum and I am really happy with how it keeps my skin moisturized all day and it really has left my skin looking a little brighter! Needless to say I am very happy with the results!  Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Serum is now a staple in my morning skin care routine.  I apply the serum in the morning after my toner and quickly absorbs into my skin leaving it soft & smooth.


You can order your own bottle of Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Foxbrim at Amazon.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment