Home

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thursday Thoughts-Doom & Gloom


Do you ever get in one of those moods where you just feel like nothing in your life is going right and you kinda just want to runaway?  Yeah, me too. :(  I want so bad to be & feel grateful for all the blessings in my life but I just can't seem to shake this feeling of doom & gloom.  
I really do have a lot to be grateful for, good health, husband, kids, family & friends, pets and a roof over my head.  You know the usual stuff.  I also love writing my blog & doing all the fun things that it entails.
I'm just in a weird funk and I am trying desperately to get out of it.  It also doesn't help that I am a "suffer in silence" type".
We are hosting a little gathering at our house this weekend for a friends birthday so I am hoping that will help pull me out of my self-inflicted black hole.  Do you ever get in a funk & find it hard to pull yourself out?  What do you do to help yourself?  I would be open for any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment