Home

Monday, August 11, 2014

Pure Premium Raw Organic Yacon Root Syrup-Review



I am a Yacon Root Syrup convert!  Life & Food sent me some of their Pure Premium Raw Organic Yacon Root Syrup to try and I really LOVE it!  I have been adding this yummy stuff to my smoothies and also drizzling it on my yogurt, granola and fruit in the morning.  
You can use Pure Premium Raw Organic Yacon Root Syrup as a sugar substitute in really anything.  It has a light naturally sweet taste which makes it perfect when you just need to add a little sweetness.  Plus, it lowers blood sugar.  Prevents and controls hyperglycemia (over activity).  Restores renal activity.  It's also a powerful Antioxidant, high in prebiotics and probiotics, this syrup contains up to 50% of FOS (fructooligosacharides).   It has been found that consumption of FOS does not increase blood glucose, and helps boost your bodies metabolism.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment