Home

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask, Ear Plugs & Carry Case Review



I was happy when Bedtime Bliss sent me the Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask & Ear Plugs to try out and give my honest review.  Unfortunately, sleep is something that tends to elude me so I need all the help I can get!  
I have never tried a sleep mask or ear plugs for that matter so I was interested in finding out if either one would help.  
The mask itself is adjustable and super comfortable but the best thing is that it blocks out all light which is awesome since I will wake up at even the tiniest amount of light !  The ear plugs are also super cushy and comfortable and they perfectly muffle all sound, even the sounds of my snoring husband and dogs!

I have really enjoyed using the Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask & Ear Plugs and they are a great new addition to my nightly routine and I love being able to get in some extra hours of sleep!  You can get your own Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask & Ear Plugs set on Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment