Home

Monday, August 25, 2014

eSutras Organic Golden Flax Seed-Review



Oh how I love my Flax Seed!  eSutras sent me a bottle of their Organic Golden Flax Seed to try out and I am loving it!  I usually buy my Flax Seed in a bulky bag and I have to say I LOVE the fact that their Golden Flax Seed comes in a easy to use container and it's so easy to just shake some out onto my morning yogurt or one of my breakfast smoothies and then at lunch I just sprinkle some onto my salad or even my sandwich to give it a light nutty flavor.  It's also a great quality product and you simply cannot beat the fact that is Organic and it's just a bonus that it's also inexpensive at just $5.00!
As someone who struggles with inherited high cholesterol I rely on Flax Seed to naturally keep my levels in check.  Here are just a few health benefits of Organic Golden Flax Seed...
  • Helps with heart disease and lowering cholesterol. 
  • Its high content of alpha linoleic acids has made the ancient flax seed become our modern miracle food. Alpha linoleic acid is a type of omega 3 fatty acid, similar to those found in fish such as salmon.
  • Helps in lowering total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol (the bad cholesterol) levels. 



Make sure you check out the eSutras Organics website to order your own Organic Golden Flax Seed and to check out all the other amazing Organic products that eSutras has to offer.  I already have a long shopping list started! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment