Home

Monday, August 11, 2014

Must Have Monday-Green Machine Acne Fighting Face Scrub


I have seen some talk about this Green Machine Acne Fighting Face Scrub on a few blogs so of course I have been wanting to try it for myself to see what all the fuss is about.  However, it's currently sold out (that must mean it's good stuff!) so I decided to make it my Must Have Monday post!

Here is the list of benefits of the Green Machine Acne Fighting Face Scrub from the La Bella Body Care website...

Benefits of Green Machine: 
  • Reveals softer, smoother skin
  • Fights blemishes and blackheads
  • Encourages skin cell renewal
  • Corrects hyperpigmentation
  • Improves skin texture
The cost is only $16.00 so is definitely reasonably priced.  I will wait patiently until it comes back in stock!!
Have you ever tried the Green Machine Acne Fighting Face Scrub?  Let me know if you have and what you think by leaving a comment below...

No comments:

Post a Comment