Home

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts- Dead Sea Salt Exfoliating Crystals-Review



I was thrilled when Adovia sent their Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts to try because I am a HUGE believer in exfolitating and I do it almost daily.  These natural facial salts are the perfect at-home Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Treatment and made my face feel clean and toned and also left the texture of my skin soft and smooth.  The Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts are perfect for oily and acne prone skin but can be used on any skin type.  I even mixed it with my argan oil and used it on my entire body as a whole body exfoliator!


Some of the other great benefits of the Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts are that it revitalizes your skin, stimulates circulation and detoxifies your skin.  Love this stuff!  

You can purchase your Advoia Exfoliating Facial Salts at Amazon.com or at AdoviaSpa.com with a 100% Satisfactory Gaurantee!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment