Home

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Matcha DNA-Organic Matcha Green Tea-Review



Matcha Green Tea is already a part of my daily life so when Matcha DNA sent me their Organic Green Tea to test out for them I was a very happy camper!  Speaking of camping, that is one of the things I love about this brand of Matcha is that is comes in these handy little packets, perfect for being on the go or to take camping!

Besides tea you can use this Organic Matcha Green Tea in a bunch of different recipes that you can find on their website, www.matchateagreen.com 
Organic Matcha Green Tea also has a ton of healthy benefits because it's rich in vitamins, nutrients, and amino acids all the things your body needs!  You can order your own bag of green goodness on Amazon.com for only $19.71.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment