Home

Monday, August 4, 2014

Must Have Monday-Golden Tote Printed Drawstring Pants

GOLDEN TOTE ~ Printed Drawstring Pants by Potters Pot

It's Must Have Monday and this week I am loving these draw string pants over at Golden Tote.  If you haven't had the Golden Tote experience yet then I totally recommend that you have it as soon as possible! Golden Tote launches their totes towards the first of the month so you will want to sign up for their monthly reminder so you don't miss out.  They receive about 1,000.00 orders in the first hour and you really want to be one of the first to place an order so you have your pick of items.  Click here to see the details on how it works but basically you have 2 priced totes to choose from.  For the $49.00 tote you get to pick 1 item and then their stylists pick out an additional 1 or 2 items based on your style profile and preferences to send to you.  In the $149.00 tote you get to pick out 2 items and then they will send you up to 6 additional items based on your style profile and preferences. 
I have done the $49.00 tote 3 times now and I have LOVED every item in every tote.  A few of the pieces I wouldn't have normally picked out for myself and they have ended up being my favorites!
They just launched the totes today and are already starting to sell out fast, some items have already been re-stocked!  So, check Golden Tote out for yourself, I promise you will not be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment