Home

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

HealthyNow Colon Cleanse Detox Plus - Review



I received a bottle of the Colon Cleanse Detox Plus from HealthyNow and I have been taking it for a few weeks.  I am always up for a good detox and Colon Cleanse Detox Plus has been a mild and effective way to help me clean out my system and help get everything back in balance.  I am a firm believer in doing a detox and I try to do one every few weeks or so.  This detox has even made me feel like I'm not as sluggish and I also feel like I have a little more energy!
Some of the other great benefits of this detox are that it regulates digestion, improves digestive health and improves absorption of nutrients.

You can get more information on Colon Cleanse Detox Plus @ HealthyNowBrands.com & You can purchase Colon Cleanse Detox Plus at Amazon.com.

Do you like to detox too?  I would love to hear how you detox and what you use, leave me a comment below...

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment