Home

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Number One Probiotic-Review



I am already an advocate of Probiotics and I usually get them by drinking lots of Kombucha or adding Probiotic juice to my morning smoothies so I was excited when  Number One Nutrition sent me a bottle of their Advanced Probiotic Dietary Supplement to test out for them.
I love the simplicity of getting my daily Probiotics by taking a simple veggie capsule vs. drinking a kombucha or probiotic juice.  Being able to take Number One Nutrition Advanced Probiotic Dietary Supplement anywhere and not have to worry about keeping anything refrigerated like you do with Kombucha or other Probiotic juices is a huge benefit for me.  Plus, I already take a pretty wide variety of supplements so adding one more to my regime is really easy for me.
There are a lot of benefits to taking Probiotics on a normal basis and I primarily take them to help support my immune system but I also use Probiotics to help with some of the digestive distress issues that I deal with.

 Number One Advanced Probiotic has other benefits like the ones list below:
- Balance your intestinal flora
- Improve your mood
- Break down allergy causing proteins
- Accelerate your fat loss
- Fight off infections

Go to the Number One Nutrition website & order yourself a bottle and to find out more information on Probiotics or you can also order yourself a bottle of Number One Advanced Probiotic from Amazon.com.

I would love to hear about your experience with Probiotics and why you take them so leave me a comment below...

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment