Home

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Exuviance Illumination Duo & Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 Reviews



I was so excited to receive free samples of the Exuviance Illumination Duo since I love anything skin care related and I have read some great reviews on these products and have been wanting to try them out for myself for awhile now.
The Exuviance Illumination Duo combines the power of the Evening Restorative Complex, with the 100% pure active formulation of Vitamin C+ Antiaging Booster for a potent antiaging cocktail that combats the visible signs of aging.  Exuviance Evening Restorative Complex is clinically proven to improve overall skin texture, tone, and appearance and 90% of people see smoother skin after 4 weeks of using Exuviance Evening Restorative Complex.  The Exuviance Vitamin C+ Antiaging Booster amps up the effects of the Evening Restorative Complex, helping to fade the look of dark spots while improving skin firmness and smoothing texture and wrinkles.  
While my sample sizes only had enough product for about a weeks use I am sold on both products!  I really loved how both products were quickly absorbed into my skin and they way they made my skin feel immediately afterward.  I even loved the fresh, light scent of the products.  In the morning my skin felt & looked smoother and at weeks end it even looked a little more even toned.  I can't imagine how great my skin would look with continued use!

I also received a few samples of the Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 which I also loved!  I am a huge fan of skin peels of all kinds and I have tested well over a dozen and I have to say I was really impressed with how my skin looked after just a few uses.

Here is a description directly from the Exuviance website...
The creators of the original Glycolic Acid peel introduce a high performance peel that is safe and easy to use at home. The Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 contains a 25% blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) and Polyhydroxy Acids (PHA) including Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid and Gluconolactone. Performance Peel AP25 not only works at skin's surface to exfoliate dead, dull surface layers, it also stimulates the process of cell renewal among all layers, to reveal fresher, healthier cells. With regular use, up to twice a week, this peel has been clinically proven to:
  • Refine pore size and smooth texture
  • Visibly diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Improve clarity and brightness
  • Brighten and even skin tone
  • Provide an all-over healthy glow, suppleness and smoothness to skin

You can purchase both products from the Exuviance website and you can also get 7.5% Cash Back on your purchase by using your Ebates account!

I received one or more of the samples mentioned above for free using BrandBacker . Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment